One of the biggest expenses students may have in going to college is purchasing required textbooks for their classes. You can save a lot of money by buying used textbooks or even renting them, as well as getting the eBook instead. Here are some options online where to look for the book you need:
- Amazon - purchase new or used textbooks from sellers.
- Bookbyte - purchase used textbooks, rent textbooks, and sell your used textbooks.
- Chegg - purchase or rent textbooks as well as eBook versions.
- eBay - purchase used textbooks from others as well as sell books you no longer need.
- Half.com - purchase or rent textbooks, as well as sell books you no longer need.